Remote- C# Software Development Engineer II 3142 views20 applications
- Total Years Experience 0-5
In this strategy and transformation focused role, you will partner with our Product Management and Architecture teams to define and coordinate execution of the forward-looking vision of the clients POS and Restaurant Technologies and the high-value transformation initiatives that will fuel our journey.
Additionally, you will be the primary owner of our relationship with our 3rd party engineering vendors.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all team deliverables.
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most meaningful priorities.
- MUST HAVE C# experience
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
- Programming experience with Kotlin, Java, and Android platform technologies and APIs.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solution-oriented attitude and ability to solve tough problems in a collaborative, cross-functional, and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Highly quantitative with great judgment and passion for building a great customer experience.
- Uncompromising attention to detail and drive to continuously improve the product.